"I have a family here on earth they are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity..."

Nov. 2007

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sierra's First Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving in Colorado with my family this year. Sierra had so much fun that she slept through dinner. Funny, but true. When she woke up we all gathered together to attempt taking a family picture (with 11 people). If you all have the same experience with this as we do, it was a tough task. We managed to get the picture and dinner over before anybody got to upset. Dillon and I also tried to take our family picture. That was also a tough task, but we got an okay picture with all three of us looking in the camera's direction. Other than Thanksgiving we have been just doing the same ol' thing. Dillon works and has been having a good time coaching wrestling. He has become the "official short-bus driver," and I took pictures because it is funny to see him drive a bus. We get to go on some wrestling trips with him.The high school wrestlers are a lot more enthusiastic so I think it is going better for him, as a coach. Sierra and I just hang out with my mom and each other. Sierra did get sick a few weeks ago, but she is doing better now. She is talking a lot and has even rolled over for the first time. She goes from her back to her stomach and then gets mad. She has also had her first foods: sweet potatoes, carrots, and cereal. She loves eating. When we feed her she starts smiling and kicking her feet with excitement. She weighs about 12lbs 11oz now. She is doing great, and she is a joy to have in our life. She is such a good baby and is at a really fun age as she begins to discover the world around her. Dillon has a new calling in church, in the Elders Quorum Presidency and I am still in Young Womens. With work and our church callings we keep pretty busy. Things are going pretty good with us and we are having a good time. We are looking forward to going to Wyoming for Christmas, for a small vacation.
We will probably do another update after Christmas, until then hope you all have a great holiday season.
Love you all, Dillon, Alicia, and Sierra Dance